Night Stalker movie with Johnny Depp??

Whatever they do, I hope it is at least set in the same time period as the original show.
Night20Stalker20Kolchak.jpg

At least Depp has that quirky quality. The redone TV version had Nothing from the old one. Forgettable in every way. Like when they ....uh... I forget.

Regarding the other project mentioned in that article--my family and I do the reenactment of one of those historical battles, I've spent many years around the historically accurate representation of Paul Revere.

I can tell you right now, for a solid fact, Paul Revere did NOT wear white makeup and lots of pinstripes. I don't see how this is going to work out for him. :lol

Seriously though, Johnny Depp is a great actor and all, but I generally dislike historical movies, they end up being so innacurate. The Patriot was a great movie, albeit mostly made-up, and I couldn't stand to see the history I have so much pride in butchered by dramatization. (But I'm crotchety about my city's history lol, so I'm by far the least biased observer.)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back