Nicksdad ROTJ "Hero" lightsaber show-off thread

That looks great! I'm not totally sure it's a Nicksdad saber though, at least from this run. The mark at the bottom of the pommel is a bit different, and I don't remember my emitter having any dimples on the bottom.

That doesn't make this any less of a fine saber though! Maybe someone else can corroborate what I'm seeing and knows what run it might be from.

Those dimples are water marks. Should have clarified the pictures better. As far as the bottom of the pommel, it looks exactly as the rest i've seen. The photo i have posted is actually showing the threaded side. I took everything apart to clean it up. Should have said that to be clear. Everything seems to be on par from what i have seen. But if it's not, then someone has some 'splainin to do :lol

Those dimples are water marks. Should have clarified the pictures better. As far as the bottom of the pommel, it looks exactly as the rest i've seen. The photo i have posted is actually showing the threaded side. I took everything apart to clean it up. Should have said that to be clear. Everything seems to be on par from what i have seen. But if it's not, then someone has some 'splainin to do [emoji38]
Oh I see, scratch that then! Man those water drops had me fooled haha.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back