Nicknames of the first two predators

Wolfy Snackrib

Does anyone know if the first two predators, the ones portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall had nicknames of their own sort of like Gill, Celtic, Scar and Wolf? If so, what were their names?

[quote name='hunter's prey' post='123332' date='Jan 4 2009, 01:00 PM']Both are very good names. Stan would be proud :D

Alas, My vote goes for "Lucy and Ethel" :eek:[/quote]

I'm kinda partial to "Moe and Curly" myself.

[quote name='hunter's prey' post='123335' date='Jan 4 2009, 01:11 PM']ok... then who is Larry?[/quote]

Larry's the one that wasn't named in the ship scene in P2. :D

Actually, wayyy back in the day on the gamegossip forums, AVP had its own section.

We referred to the P1 as 'Anytime' and the P2 as 'Pussy Face'

Gosh we tore the entire mythos apart and analyzed everything to the death, I wonder if those threads are still around...

Actually, wayyy back in the day on the gamegossip forums, AVP had its own section.

Gosh we tore the entire mythos apart and analyzed everything to the death, I wonder if those threads are still around...

Oooooooooooooooooooooh!!! I remember those forums. Those were some neat discussions indeed. I remembered the "Anytime" and "Pussyface." It was funny then and it's sure funny now. Works for me!

Oooooooooooooooooooooh!!! I remember those forums. Those were some neat discussions indeed. I remembered the "Anytime" and "Pussyface." It was funny then and it's sure funny now. Works for me!

LOL - yea man those forums were good times. Glad I'm not the only one in this thread that remembers them. I'm pretty sure we have a couple other guys on here that were on there.

I remember 'Xenomorph' on those forums, he was the Alien guy, I could swear he's on here but people tend to change their handles ever so often that I can never remember who is who!

Well, I still hear those, so I guess that's the answer.

THese have always been my names.

P1: Sassy (always sucked his teeth)

P2: Kenny (got his ass kicked)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back