News from Pete Mander

I check on one of his posts on FB that the buyer of the first mask (albino) backed up, now that mask is for sale again ....

Then again, I mostly blame producers for running with a successful franchise for a quick buck...

It is a business. Their goal IS to make money, not only for themselves, but their shareholders. Do you expect them to run with ****** franchises or to constantly take new risks? Film studios, just like the car industry, fashion, hell, even McDonald's, etc., can't take risks all the time. That is how companies go bankrupt. This comment reminds me of the thread at beginning of this year regarding remakes; theater, for whatever reason, is allowed to "remake" shows, yet film ("Professional studios and directors." "Producers") is expected by "true fans" to constantly come up with new ideas. At any rate, I digress and shall now back away from hijacking this thread.

Pete is a great artist, plain and simple...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back