News from Pete Mander

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Skullsplitter

You know damn well what I mean

Then again, I mostly blame producers for running with a successful franchise for a quick buck...

NeoKazama

Sr Member
I check on one of his posts on FB that the buyer of the first mask (albino) backed up, now that mask is for sale again ....

Darth Pinhead

Then again, I mostly blame producers for running with a successful franchise for a quick buck...
It is a business. Their goal IS to make money, not only for themselves, but their shareholders. Do you expect them to run with ****** franchises or to constantly take new risks? Film studios, just like the car industry, fashion, hell, even McDonald's, etc., can't take risks all the time. That is how companies go bankrupt. This comment reminds me of the thread at beginning of this year regarding remakes; theater, for whatever reason, is allowed to "remake" shows, yet film ("Professional studios and directors." "Producers") is expected by "true fans" to constantly come up with new ideas. At any rate, I digress and shall now back away from hijacking this thread.

Pete is a great artist, plain and simple...