New Wolf bio (3D-sculpt, 3D-print)

NeXXt

I started project with new version of Wolf biomask model. I did my first mask a bit smaller than movie prototype (New Wolf Bio Mask (From 3D To Resin)). Shape of pepakura model was good but not so correct as I see it now. There's no time now for same old lo-ong paper/epoxy way as in first project and my 3D-printer is waiting for new orders. At the same time I need to upgrade my skill of digital sculpting.

Снимок_02.PNG

Снимок_03.PNG

My customer prefer a little bit larger size of this biomask, so i decided to rebuild it with form corrections and high-resolution surface. All separated elements will be printed too — horns, eye-frames, laser targeter). I did even smal dimples, runes, all battle damages in 3D-editor. I'll add inner details later on next version. My first print will be just covered with XTC epoxy resin, sanded and painted as classic movie Wolf palette.

Снимок_19.jpg
Снимок_20.jpg
Снимок_21.jpg
Снимок_22.jpg

Surface segment tested on printer. Standard settings for H-bot printer, PLA, nozzle diameter 0.4 mm, 0.2 mm layer height nothing special. Not bad.

IMG_0458 copy.jpg

Attachments

• Снимок_19.jpg
    Снимок_19.jpg
    587.7 KB · Views: 286
Last edited by a moderator:
Holy ****! Id pay money to get this STL from you! Your work is incredible! I've been looking for a 100% movie accurate STL for ages! I can do some CAD but I cant Sculpt for crap. Maybe I can get you my Cannon files as trade and work together to make his set? Cheer brother!

P.S. Whats the weight of the Bio after you were finished with the print? Cheers brother! I'll get a hold of you soon

P.S. Whats the weight of the Bio after you were finished with the print? Cheers brother! I'll get a hold of you soon
Hi! That's special project for local customer, I' m not sure about sharing of this model. And I made some corrections even after print with epoxy plasticine and engraver, so it'll redone in 3D again.

As to weight at this moment (not XTC covered) — 880 g.

Hi! That's special project for local customer, I' m not sure about sharing of this model. And I made some corrections even after print with epoxy plasticine and engraver, so it'll redone in 3D again.

As to weight at this moment (not XTC covered) — 880 g.

So what would one have to do to commission this from you again? I’d love to get a hold of the files to make a lighter version of my bio :)

Basic coat of dark acrylic metallic (spray by Motip, wet asphalt color). Some elements painted by acrylic copper (Tamya) with brush. Lenses made of steel mesh, and fixed by small screws.

Снимок_32.jpg

Attachments

• Снимок_33.jpg
    Снимок_33.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 231
  • Снимок_34.jpg
    Снимок_34.jpg
    371.3 KB · Views: 260
Excellent work done here. I´m especially impressed how You managed to print it in parts and reassembled everything so clean practically seamlessly. Thumbs up!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back