New to RPF - Catwoman costume project

So here is what I came up with so far in my research. I am still undecided whether or not I want to wear the purple version or black version. Opinions are much appreciated!

464228-catwoman_mark_texeira_super.jpg

catwoman_render_tmk_01.jpg

BgbzBrQWkKGrHqUOKjMErzSTSQEZBLFUMDj.jpg

BySCpB2kKGrHqYH-D4Eqvf6IL8-BKtlgEnj.jpg

The purple one does not exactly match the game purple but hey we can't have it all can we?

Still stumped on the goggles, and mask.

I think purple is a great Catwoman color but the black is multi-functional.
There are a lot of characters, such as Black Widow, that work with the black catsuit as well.

Wolf

Purple for me as well. I see too many in the black costume. Possible to find a VERY dark purple and "split the difference"?

I'd have to vote purple if you can find the right material too. The game/comic purple doesn't really have as much sheen as those latex type suits.

I know. I would love it if I could find a material that is similar to that. I was doing cosplay costume research at work today. The only sights I found only make the characters they have listed and to my dismay none of them are catwoman. If I can't find a darker purple body suit I might just have to go with the black.

The purple game suit definitely looks to be a faux suede. Next time I'm at Michael Levine's in LA I'll look to see if they have anything like it and I'll let you know.

Just start emailing the companies linked above and include the game picture and see if anyone is willing to custom make it for you.

I think that a very dark purple would look best. To me, the suit in the picture from the game looks like some heavy spandex that is a bit sparkly.

But I think more important is:
- Get something made of fabric instead of vinyl or latex, or you will sweat a lot.
- Match the colour of the bodysuit with the colour of the cowl.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back