New TE Stormtrooper Helmet with bumpy cap and back

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

motionmaster

Here are some pictures of my new helmet of TE matt which he has signed as his last helmet ever made next to my sds stunt helmet ?
Jeff
TK6002

24.gif

23.gif

22.gif

21.gif

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dark One

Cool..... I love TE's stuff. Heck, I love em all. TE, GF, GINO/CRPROPS, ABS80, AP. Just wish I had enough money to buy it all......... I am working on it though..... Sell more of my toys..................................

atacpdx

Originally posted by RKW@Feb 8 2006, 09:38 PM
The master and the apprentice side by side.

Very nice.
[snapback]1179206[/snapback]​

Yes but which was killed? The Master or the apprentice?

:angel

SethB6025

Nice. I hope the new owner of TE's moulds starts making helms soon. I opted for the "cleaned" cap/back. I'd love to have a "bumpy" one as well.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.