New STar Wars figures from Kotobukiya coming

I'm not a fan of most of the poses of the Kotobukiya Star Wars figures. But some of their recent sculpts are superb. Like the Snowtrooper, Boba Fett, Shock trooper, Commander Bly, and 501st Clone trooper. The Jango Fett is okay with the exception of the ridiculous looking jet pack diarrhea shooting out of it.

The ones I have a problem with are the over-dynamic, unleashed-style poses, some with half-causcasian/half-asian looking faces. Examples: Obi-Wan, Anakin, Vader, Maul, Biker Scout, Stormtrooper, Sandtrooper, Mace, Yoda, AOTC Clone trooper.

I just received a Kotobukiya Spider-Man a few days ago.
149.jpg

150.jpg

I just got my KB Snowtrooper the other day and I must say that it is fantastic. I hope they do as good of a job on the Slave Leia.

Originally posted by JediDave@Feb 12 2006, 09:57 PM
The ones I have a problem with are the over-dynamic, unleashed-style poses, some with half-causcasian/half-asian looking faces.  Examples: Obi-Wan, Anakin, Vader, Maul, Biker Scout, Stormtrooper, Sandtrooper, Mace, Yoda, AOTC Clone trooper.

[snapback]1182915[/snapback]​

I agree, some of them are hit and miss. Some of the faces are crap, the Yoda (from the Mace & Yoda set) has too many toes, the dancing Stormtrooper..., and the "Crouching Scout, Hidden Biker" suck IMO. :lol

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back