New Smaller Size Hands

monsterroom

New Predator Hands

We have inquires for smaller hand. So here they are.
Predatorhands007.jpg

The hand dimension is:

Tip of middle finger (less nail) to the start of the wrist is 7”.

Predatorhands.jpg

Width is 3 3/4.

Predatorhands002.jpg

The opening in the glove is 3”.

It is made of latex. It will stretch to fit over hand.

Let us know if you need any more information.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cosign with the others! These are a great, and very much needed! Kudos to you, and thanks. I like that they’re “glovless”, too. I’ve always wanted to try adding actual gloves over the hands…any plans on doing this with feet? That would be awesomely appreciated as well!
~Estelle

Ordered mine today, can't wait to get them. I've been waiting for someone to do smaller hands for a while now. Thanks!

Brian

made007 said:
They fit tigh? I wanted to know if i can put a dpdt switch inside, if theres enough space wih the hand inside?
Well José, I have pretty small hands, and would have a hard time getting anything but the smallest switch inside.  They are tight to get on and off (like I said, I didn't slit them) but once they're on they fit like, well, a glove  :D.  If you found a small enough dpdt switch and your hands are on the small side as well, you may be okay.  Otherwise, I would find something a little bigger.  By the way, I've worn these things quite a few time and they have held up great!  Super good quality at an awesome price for those who may be a little "hand challenged".

Brian

monsterroom said:
New Predator Hands

We have inquires for smaller hand. So here they are.
Predatorhands007.jpg

The hand dimension is:

Tip of middle finger (less nail) to the start of the wrist is 7”.

Predatorhands.jpg

Width is 3 3/4.

Predatorhands002.jpg

The opening in the glove is 3”.

It is made of latex. It will stretch to fit over hand.

Let us know if you need any more information.
How much do they cost Am interest buying Pred hands my will do good fit for those hands.

Thank 
Jill

Last edited by a moderator:
monsterroom said:
$40.00 + shipping
okay cool how can I order them from you?? oo yea paypal mmm i need a few days to put money in to paypal order for me to get it. But no need to rush though I get when can.

Thanks
Jill

monsterroom said:
I have a set done I cn ship them with the gaunts
Okay then please do that; that will be fine. I just put money in paypal but have to give 3 business days  cause today is Sunday wont be able to go in right away.

Thanks a lot again

Jill

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back