NEW Sideshow Concept Ceremonial Predator Mask

Whats up with these Organic Looking Bios?!?!? I think its just pure crap. A Bio helmet is supposed to look like Helmet, not some creature ?!?!? C'mon this is some crap Uratz would
sculpt. Can't they just make a Bio helmet that look like metal or something. Gosh

Whats up with these Organic Looking Bios?!?!? I think its just pure crap. A Bio helmet is supposed to look like Helmet, not some creature ?!?!? C'mon this is some crap Uratz would
sculpt. Can't they just make a Bio helmet that look like metal or something. Gosh

Funny but true Story ..when Steve was showing myself and Vinny this bio at his shop, he said "there is this guy Mike in China making organic looking bios"

you got his attention Mikey

Swear on my Life bro ...your name did come up. His take on organic armor is that Preds are of advanced technology ...he didnt understand the AVP armor with archaic metal pitting, etc.

Something was mentioned about taking the predators out of the bronze age...

which i was like, excellent!!! an evolution of the hunters.

Very true ..which is why his third design is even more tech advanced then all of them ...Im sure some of the movie purists will scoff at it ...but I love it ..

His take on organic armor is that Preds are of advanced technology ...he didnt understand the AVP armor with archaic metal pitting, etc.

Advanced technology does not equal style. Case in point, those cheesy neon-armed sunglasses from the 80's were big last summer. Fail X 2. Also, this whole asymmetrical Flock of Seagulls haircuts that the "emo" kids are wearing; again, fail X2.

Personally, I would find "futuristic" armor difficult to design without feeling like I ripped off some other design. Star Wars really gobbled up a lot of good ideas, bastards...

Patiently waiting to see the third concept too. I liked the stalker but Kit snagged up that end.....
maybe the third one can be all mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve's Concept Art :

269585_220943857950817_194248443953692_662257_1072208_n.jpg

Im guessing this third bio is "blind" like the Pred wearing it? Just a guess but a cool concept. Very interesting idea, to see how there tech could overcome a handicap like that. If thats not it then, I would like to see a blind Pred bio concept!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back