Done / Completed NEW RUN!! WITH METAL UPGRADES!‘66 BatRadio Transmitter

Any updates on the shipping?
Hey Bill, yes everyone's is packed and in boxes that are just sitting in my office waiting to go. The ice has been so bad here the past week and a half that I haven't worked all week which really puts me behind on bills. Should be warm tomorrow so either way everything will go out then. Sorry about the inconvenience guys!

Hey Guys, all domestic packages shipped today, as I will have to ship the international packages Monday when they open the counter area up. The kiosk shipper machine thingy I used today only handles domestic packages sadly :( All tracking numbers have been pm’d to you individually and should be there in the next few days!

Anyways, I have changed the electrical circuits inside to fit a 2032 coin battery instead of a 9v battery to save on efficiency and cost for your battery changes over time.

Happy holidays to the RPF!
PR2

Hey Kevin, glad to hear that! This is one of my very last runs here for a while. Too many health and family issues right now to be too focused on props... this is the only run I will be doing of these for a very long time.

Hey Kevin, glad to hear that! This is one of my very last runs here for a while. Too many health and family issues right now to be too focused on props... this is the only run I will be doing of these for a very long time.
I know the feeling. I just popped in by chance and found this run. I haven't been building at all since June. With any luck I can get back in March.

Sorry to hear about the health issues. Hope it's nothing serious.

Merry Christmas , good luck and thank you.

After a very successful first run almost a year ago, I am opening up 5 more spots on a new run of radios! I have parts already cast and made into kits for the first 3 BATRADIOS (either kits or finished) . All new radios after 07/12/2019 will be featuring a new metal grill and new metal faux buttons tinted to look like brass this time instead of the old resin cast pieces from the last run. Please leave a message here and send me a pic of regarding your purchase!

After a very successful first run almost a year ago, I am opening up 5 more spots on a new run of radios! I have parts already cast and made into kits for the first 3 BATRADIOS (either kits or finished) . All new radios after 07/12/2019 will be featuring a new metal grill and new metal faux buttons tinted to look like brass this time instead of the old resin cast pieces from the last run. Please leave a message here and send me a pic of regarding your purchase!
Am I missing the price on the first page? I am sure you posted the price last time, but some of us missed the first run might not know the cost. I looked over the updated first post and did not see a price anywhere... am I just overlooking it?

Am I missing the price on the first page? I am sure you posted the price last time, but some of us missed the first run might not know the cost. I looked over the updated first post and did not see a price anywhere... am I just overlooking it?
Whoops! Probably deleted the price on accident when I added text to update the first post earlier! Added prices!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back