New RPF Sites Issues - CLOSED (please search for or start a thread for new issues)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting some format overlap on the bottom of the thread graphics:

rpfolap.png

Going into a new thread, it now defaults to the first thread post instead of the last post in the thread.

Also, much easier when the different topic forums are listed at the top, not seeing as it use to be, it except in the clunky drop down menus. Makes the forum like Windows 8 where you have to do three things to do what used to take one click.

The "Page 1 of X" and "! report Post" are overlapped on all three browsers I tried -- Safari, Firefox and Chrome on an iMac using OSX 10.6.8. Minor issue, and nothing else found so far.

Getting overlapping page numbers and reopening side panel with hipsters & abusive Batman on iPad. Grey on grey text is hard to read.

For those who are experiencing the overlap issue at the bottom of the page, can you take a screencap of the top of the page with the "post your fandom" and pagination area?

I like the gray/off-white background. Very Comfortable.

-Rylo

well I totally disagree ... it hurts my eyes very much on a 21 inch screen even with dimmed brightness ... I suppose this will become optional a.s.a.p. it feels like reading form an animation table lightbox, which I do almost daily, so a dark background is very much more and better if I feel to relax here on therpf after a days hard work!

-Chaim

Last edited:
Can't say I care for that, nor is it particularly intuitive.

Perhaps not "particularly" intuitive, but it is in the "last post" column and the user's name links to their profile so the time stamp links to the last post itself.

Finding it incredibly hard to see the page. Navigation is going to take time. Where is the off-topic? I like the changes, maybe i'm getting old. Lol...GM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back