Limited Run New prototype run for Superman crystals, Payments due!

Will it ever be possible for me to buy 2 of the clear crystals to match my green Christopher Reeves Superman crystal?

Interested in a Green Donner crystal if possible. Thank you.

It should be. I plan on doing a run as soon as the factory production floor opens. With the pandemic situation it's a bit fuzzy on when that happens, but they'll email me as soon as they can work on the order, and I'll start taking new orders then.

Obviously, for the rest of us, there's no particular news either good or bad. It's still a waiting game. As soon as I get an update though, I'll be here to share the news, good or bad.

I do have a couple of spares here that I'll list for sale of some older designs. I'll add a post later today.

Thanks!
Chris

It should be. I plan on doing a run as soon as the factory production floor opens. With the pandemic situation it's a bit fuzzy on when that happens, but they'll email me as soon as they can work on the order, and I'll start taking new orders then.

Obviously, for the rest of us, there's no particular news either good or bad. It's still a waiting game. As soon as I get an update though, I'll be here to share the news, good or bad.

I do have a couple of spares here that I'll list for sale of some older designs. I'll add a post later today.

Thanks!
Chris

If you have any of those clear Reeves ones,feel free to PM me, im in for it asap! :)

ACTUAL GOOD NEWS!!!!

Got an email letting me know THE FACTORY WILL OPEN IN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS!!!!

They can get back to trying to make the prototype again :)

They still haven't gotten the package, but I'm about 100% sure it's lost somewhere. Hey, plagues happen.

As soon as we get news of the new pieces being made, I'll update the thread again and let you guys know!

On the crystals I have, I have a green brando design, a thicker dark blue brando design, one light blue "off the screen used piece" and a green "off the screen used piece" from the run a year or two ago.

I'll try to get a pic up later tonight.

Mainly, just happy to share some good news while we are in this current pandemic hellscape.

Thanks and will update again hopefully in a short while!

Chris

OH YEA, if you wanted in on the order, now's the time to hop on.

Since the pandemic kicked off, they warned me there's probably going to be a difference in shipping. This means I am going to have to send them a payment in a few weeks once they get the order done. So, since I am sending money anyway, if you want to hop on, now's the time. I can add em until they go into production. Once that happens, I have to lock it down, so you have a few days at the least.

Thanks!
Chris

Super.

1584839636325.png

Only if it's dirt cheap. There's not much to it if you really think about it. Plus, it's hard to tell what all the stuff on the base actually looks like.

Only if it's dirt cheap. There's not much to it if you really think about it. Plus, it's hard to tell what all the stuff on the base actually looks like.
They said $10. I thought about breaking off the long pieces to use as fillers in a crystal console panel.

Hey, for $10, couldn't hurt. Just don't get stuck with junk you think you can use and then never do. I'm totally guilty of this.

****, for 10 bucks, just buy it for me and I'll tacky up my display no problem!

NEWS TIME!

There is no news. They've delayed the production floor opening for a bit (paperwork issue, I think), so I'm doing the same as I was before, which is just hurry up and waiting.

I've been working on a new 3d model, so at the worst I can send this out to the factory and they can use it as a visual aid once the floor opens and they can make stuff, just right now, nothing is actually open. I think the factories doing things like masks and whatnot are going, but not much else.

As soon as I hear anything different, I'll be on here to update you guys!

Thanks!
Chris

No worries Chris, and thanks for the update. Yea, this COVID 19 crap is effecting every one. But with each day that passes, hopefully "normality" draws nearer. And at the end of it, we'll have new green shineys!!!!!.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back