New Predators Bios?

oh58mech

Alright, who's got the high def screen caps from the first teaser trailer? :) 2 more days till REAL trailer comes... I think there were 3 that I could tell, Tusks, and 2 others...

Anyone working on getting these and molded and made for a possible premiere showing? Try to beat them to the show... how awesome would that be? Might not be enough detail/angles yet... But I think I may hold off on my first bio till we see new models perhaps. The Elephant is a little much for my tastes, but I liked the look of the guy with his pet...

Can I ask you how on earth someone would be able to sculpt and mold a Bio based on a few screencaps? Maybe once we actually see the movie and there are clear precise pictures...but right now? Don't think so...

I'm not trying to be rude...but think about it...we don't even have a full shot of any of the Bios yet. I doubt we will see a full on shot of the Bios in the trailer in a couple days either...

Can I ask you how on earth someone would be able to sculpt and mold a Bio based on a few screencaps? Maybe once we actually see the movie and there are clear precise pictures...but right now? Don't think so...

I'm not trying to be rude...but think about it...we don't even have a full shot of any of the Bios yet. I doubt we will see a full on shot of the Bios in the trailer in a couple days either...
yeah totally agree with ya mate as well to soon not enough reference at all but hey oh58mech you could always ask robert rodriguez for some LOL
kidding he wouldn't give you anything :) oh58mech you should go as a P1 pred there's one in predators so its a total excuse to go as the original bad ass pred
from predator XD

Sorry, not enough smileys and winks and hypothetical questions in there to not come off sounding like another grabby newb looking for costumes I guess...

But one never knows, people have experimented with things before off just a few references. Heck, in the 501st if someone is on screen for 3 seconds it's already a full fledged costume with standards and such...

Anyways, I think these were the 3... but of course there will be many more. Will be fun to have a whole new fresh set of preds for people to work on.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back