New pics ! 1:3 scale Chewbacca project !!!

I had to take it out of the working table as tomorrow is my girlfriend's birthday, so i put it on top of the cabinet....looking good, what do you think? ;) I think that it is like 65% done....

(He is a lot taller than the Stormtrooper, but the base is lower. Also, i have to trim the nose, add the eyes, finish the hair, add the bandolier and the hands. Right now working on the leather bandolier and bag)

IMG_0288_zps419e4276.jpg

e4c59f2c-bd6e-4b53-b286-c941b221c248_zps70892e0e.jpg

It was a video on youtube, but i did not copy the link...sorry. Anyway, it is very easy... just cut the hair that you need, and with a brush put some liquitex on the edge of the hair. Then place it where you want it to be. hold it for a while and.... you got it !!!!

Hope this helps.

Alfredo

Hi guys !!

Working on the bandolier, and adding some other details. :cool

For sure, whoever buys the kit will have lots of fun !!. This is not just resin and glue... the hair and the leather makes of this a totally different kind of kit !!

More pics soon ! ;)

Thanks for looking. :thumbsup

Alfredo

chewieconbandoleracocinaret_zpscdf0eabc.jpg

Here we go again !!

This pic is to let you know how the proyect is right now. I am finishing the bandolier, and still needs some finishing details and weathering. I took the pic placing a Master Replicas Snowspeeder and a can of beer for size reference... this guy is hairy and big !!!!

chewiecomparison_zps50bfbbbb.jpeg

Then, i have to comb the full figure and adjust some parts... and adding the eyes, very important detail.

Once it is finished and completed, i will offer the kit.

Thanks

Alfredo

- - - Updated - - -

By the way...pics do not make justice... looks a lot better in real life (hair does not look right on the pics)

This is incredible the fur in the natural lighting shots looks amazing!
If this had been in 1:4 scale I'd have been much more interested in one of these instead of the Sideshow sculpted version.
Look forward to seeing the final product.

Thanks !!

I am working on it as much as i can. It will not be an easy kit to do, but i am sure that whoever buys it will be really happy to finish it !! It is a challenge !!

Alfredo

This is incredible the fur in the natural lighting shots looks amazing!
If this had been in 1:4 scale I'd have been much more interested in one of these instead of the Sideshow sculpted version.
Look forward to seeing the final product.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back