NEW OLD BSG VIPER

The delay is more of the art work being re-drawn for the decals. My ALPS printer died while printing and the open files were corrupted. The driver for the MD5000 is old and has not been updated due to ALPS discontinuing the line of printers. So, I had the files opened and then ffffft! Were having JT Graphics print them while I wait for my replacement printer. So they will get done but I have to re-draw them and real life right now is very time consuming. I'm getting them done and Frank has the molds so please understand the delay.

Mark

Also waiting on PILOT and BASE.

Question. Electronic LED kit and CLEAR Instrumention and ENGINE Nozzels.

Is this a realistic upgrade that folks would want?

Nothing like that.
Everything can be contained either in the Ship or base.

If there is no interest, Im not gonna bother.

Yes! Whether or not you add electronics, please mold the engine part and IP in clear! That makes lighting sooooo much easier. Thanks!
icon_smile.gif

I think what Raptor means is
can ANYONE get one of the kit's??
icon_wink.gif

Which is a YES from your previous
posts ? Hows the progress coming
on these ? Got the final kit pictures ?

Again, this was made in 1/24th scale. It can be displayed with the TOS Viper if it really is 1/24th scale itself:) And this should not be confused with the smaller approx. 1/48 scale mk II Viper SMT is offering. If things work out, Moe, Frank, Jeff and myself will have more goodies coming in regards to the new BSG :) And I can't forget to thank Will for laser cutting the Caprican logo for the stand.

I hope you all enjoy this kit. We all pulled together to make this as good as it could be.

Launch Vipers.

Mark

Frank has sent out his e-mail to find out how many of us were truly serious about acquiring one of these fine-looking replicas. I am one. I replied to Frank with some questions re: having a Pro Forma invoice and some form of guaranteed delivery date but have not yet received a response.

I hope many will agree that it is one thing to pay for an available item sitting on the shelf and ready to ship; quite another to pay upfront for a product whose production run is yet to be determined (by the number of Buyers willing to pay for it in advance of said production).

Please advise what will be offered by the Seller(s) to protect the Buyer's interest (i.e. upfront payment in an order que that is yet to be determined).

Thanks.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back