New Nike Air Mag Concept Design

Pitbull

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just an artists rendition but I'm not feeling it :thumbsdown

air-on-concept-1.jpg

Article here

Nike Air On Concept | NiceKicks.com

it looks like it would fall off your feet. It's cool looking, but I can't help but be completely in love with the movie design :)

It is just a concept but I do think it's long been time for Nike to stop beating around the bush and finally just release replica Mag shoes. Not sure what the heck they are waiting for.

I like the idea... it's like their building up for the 2015 release (gotta stay accurate to the timeline, you know). I don't wear sneakers for anything but sport, so I really don't care about the design... I just like the idea that their introducing BTTF "styles" into their lineup.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

I like the idea... it's like their building up for the 2015 release (gotta stay accurate to the timeline, you know). I don't wear sneakers for anything but sport, so I really don't care about the design... I just like the idea that their introducing BTTF "styles" into their lineup.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Totally.

That, and it looks like the back might tilt up and foreward to tighten to your feet?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back