NEW inexpensive Indiana Jones GOLDEN IDOL (not licensed) $79

Do you remember who was making them? I've searched the forum but can't find any recent posts, only one from 2016.
I don't know if he has a presence on the forums, but the one I'm familiar with is Landron Artifacts. Note I have not purchased one of his pedestals, but I like the look. I have a couple of his medallion display stands though, those are excellent.

I don't know if he has a presence on the forums, but the one I'm familiar with is Landron Artifacts. Note I have not purchased one of his pedestals, but I like the look. I have a couple of his medallion display stands though, those are excellent.

Yeah, I've been keeping my eye on that site. Recent blog indicates that more are coming and to email to be put on the waiting list. I emailed a week ago and haven't received a response yet.

Ooof, good thing I kept reading this thread. Almost bought the Gamestop "deal."

Update: At least they finally took down the listing. TODAY....

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 6.16.08 PM.png

Last edited:
I tried to buy Landon Artifacts stone pedestal and it was out of stock. So, I grabbed a chuck of ordinary white styrofoam and cut it to shape. And then sprayed it with a textured granite rattle can that I already had. Not bad for stuff I already had lying around.

Attachments

• IMG_2188[1].JPG
    IMG_2188[1].JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 104
Idol on my pedestal.
Still looking for the perfect lighting effect.

Attachments

• IMG_2200[1].JPG
    IMG_2200[1].JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 126
  • Idol compare.jpg
    Idol compare.jpg
    520.4 KB · Views: 122
  • Idol compare.jpg
    Idol compare.jpg
    578.3 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Old thread, but a little price update. When ordering the Toynk version from their site directly, if you use checkout code CHECKOUT22, you get a $20.23 discount off the regular $91.99 price (for the New Year, I imagine), free shipping, plus state tax. So, I paid a total of $76.96 for NY State, a little less for my friend's birthday present in California.

I know it's a little shorter than the actual idol, but I've been wanting one for so long for one that the price drop convinced me to get one for myself after getting one as a gift.

Last edited:
Old thread, but a little price update. When ordering the Toynk version from their site directly, if you use checkout code CHECKOUT22, you get a $20.23 discount off the regular $91.99 price (for the New Year, I imagine), free shipping, plus state tax. So, I paid a total of $76.96 for NY State, a little less for my friend's birthday present in California.

I know it's a little shorter than the actual idol, but I've been wanting one for so long for one that the price drop convinced me to get one for myself after getting one as a gift.
It’s a nice idol and plenty accurate enjoy man Congrats !

It’s a nice idol and plenty accurate enjoy man Congrats !
Thanks! I kept thinking, do I want to get a 3D print and maybe make some adjustments with clay, bondo and primer, make a mold, get it plated, go through the temple, be covered with spiders, avoid the traps, get betrayed, outrun the boulder... or do I just want to steal the thing from Jones for $75 and a few handy phrases from the Hovitos tourist guide?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back