New Hot Toys Releases

No batmobile What! I can't think only what was said about the poor sales of the Adam West but come on HotToys we want this don't scrap the plan make it happen we all love this car and once you bring it out everyone will want a Adam West and Burt Ward Please. Many Will Be Sold........Thanks........Jim

No batmobile What! I can't think only what was said about the poor sales of the Adam West but come on HotToys we want this don't scrap the plan make it happen we all love this car and once you bring it out everyone will want a Adam West and Burt Ward Please. Many Will Be Sold........Thanks........Jim
They should do the PRE-ORDER for the 66 batmobile at least... If they don't get enough..then cancel it....but at least give us a shot at it :)

There is a seller on ebay selling pieces of the Hot Toys McFly figure among other figure parts he sells. Including individual clothing items, accessories, and body parts. I purchased the pre order bonus Ibanez guitar since I missed out on it.
$_1.JPG

That Spacetrooper is pretty cool looking, I'm surprised that the house from the backpack doesn't connect like it does with the TIE pilots. I wonder how many regular TK troopers are going to convert to a ST(?) now that this figure finally shows what the pack & rifle look like.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

They should do the PRE-ORDER for the 66 batmobile at least... If they don't get enough..then cancel it....but at least give us a shot at it :)

Yep, I agree Please at least try a PRE-ORDER and see where it goes, I'd bet you would sale very many, And everyone will have to have Batman an Robin to make it complete. This is a cool car LOVE IT!!!!!! ....Thanks Jim

Lol- that second pic looks like John Carpenter's The Thing.

On the Batmobile- I've about had it with Hot Toys. Overpriced figures is one thing, but the first Tumbler came out EIGHT years ago. They finally released the camo Tumbler and Furstmobile last year, and have been teasing the Barrismobile for THREE years now, dragging it to Comicons. But it's indefinitely delayed or even cancelled, because they didn't properly R&D the damned thing......?

I'm 43 now, I don't have time for this barely competent BS, while they keep milking the Iron Man license above all others.......

Still no word if they will do Drax. If not then maybe unlicensed aftermarket is going to have to come to the rescue.
Can't be missing Drax if you have committed to all the others.

Still no word if they will do Drax. If not then maybe unlicensed aftermarket is going to have to come to the rescue.
Can't be missing Drax if you have committed to all the others.

I know, grumble grumble. Those Iron Men must be paying a LOT of bills. But they have at least (apparently) been taking the Drax prototype to a couple conventions recently, so maybe it's not time to completely give up yet. I still don't get it though... is there something about GotG that stops it from moving toys off shelves?

Hot Toys and Sideshow are eating up my bank account right now!

I'm in the middle of payment plans for:

Sixth Scale Figures
HT ANH Luke Skywalker
HT ANH Han Solo
HT ANH Chewbacca
HT ANH Obi-Wan Kenobi
SS ANH Luke Skywalker (X-Wing Pilot)
SS ANH R5-D4

Premium Format Figures
Batman
Daredevil

Has any one seen the new Rosenburge Bust from MIB very cool looks just like my icon but the money on this one is crazy........Thanks...Jim

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back