NEW Hot Toys 1:6 Falconer figure

Pics from Ani-Con

Thanks to Viper

img0040w.jpg.png

img0043qw.jpg.png

Ah man! he is KILLER, that figure is outstanding! i'm so looking forward to these new Predators figures, frickin' masterpeices.
I'm buying this dude and Tracker for sure, since i already got Mr Black on preorder! :p. Damn, i'm really loving the new body sculpt, it really hides the articulation joints. Paint job is amazing!
Once again...An incredible job by Hot Toys. Now lets see this bitch unmasked! o_O

Very nice indeed. I wish they would of gave us a shot around his base to see his extras. I hope they don't just add another bloody skull with spine. The Falcon would be nice! I got to get these for the collection.

:D Well... I suppose. I have the Berserker on pre, so I might as well just get it over with and collect the three. Damn... I am lookign at a good 600.00 plus... ouch!

Specs and pics...

(and in case you miss it...UNDETACHABLE MASK...that's right, we're not going to get to see the face on this one)

Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Falconer Predator Collectible Figure from the Predators movie. The movie-accurate Falconer Predator collectible is specially crafted based on his image in the movie, highlighting the highly detailed head and body armory, undetachable face mask, armor and weapons.

The 1/6th scale Falconer Predator Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Falconer Predator in the movie Predators

- Realistic and accurate 1/6th scale of 14 inches / 35 cm tall

- Over 22 points of articulations

- Highly detailed head and body armory

- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable palms including:

n One (1) pair of fists

n One (1) pair of relaxed palms

Weapons:

- Three (3) interchangeable metal blades of different lengths

Accessories:

- Newly sculpted Predator skull

- Leather-like skirt and straps

- One (1) pair of forearm armor with right one for inserting blade

- One (1) pair of thigh armor

- One (1) left waist armor

- Undetachable face mask with LED light-up function

- Figure stand with Falconer Predator nameplate and the movie logo

41293420139607343586904.jpg.png

39258420139787343586904.jpg.png

39902420139852343586904.jpg.png

41293420139612343586904.jpg.png

UNDETATCHABLE MASK...that sucks!

if that skulls 1.6th size ima take off the original head, use the predator skull as his face, skulpt over it and make my own face :D

Cha-Ching! Money in the bank for hot toys. Sell twice the same fig. Shame on you guys. Should give you his spybot as an extra at least.

20100813_88c9152e0d29867906cfJty2GzXZtp2c.jpg

20100813_eddb22a8ec3b8f347c12UDYkMAELaBFO.jpg

20100813_e623794899f141e94a685slC8wZWxt7c.jpg

He looks good but I still can't get past the fact that the helmet is NON removable and there's NO BLOODY FALCON
Kindest regards
Tys

What a freaking incredible peice, such amazing detail! beside the lack of having his bio-falcon, hes perfect.
just can't get over how awesome he looks. Super super excited to get him now, it shall defo be a must have for my collection when it's released...if it doesn't come with the Falcon for a future exclusive...i'll make my own for sure.

UNDETATCHABLE MASK...that sucks!

if that skulls 1.6th size ima take off the original head, use the predator skull as his face, skulpt over it and make my own face :)
Yeah, you think they would have pushed to make the Bio DEtatchable for the price on these figures.

More than likely, the same will be for the Tracker. :D

Anyone who wants to fix the Falcon and mask issue, SEND HT AN E-MAIL RIGHT NOW! Let those guys know this won't stand. It's a long shot, but they've listened to us in the past. With Berserker, they fixed the mandibles and armor too! Worth a try IMHO.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back