New HCG 1:1 SCALE LOTHLORIEN BOW OF LEGOLAS

im trying to talk Hollywood-collectibles into sending me some "behind the scenes" photos on the making of this bow....dont know that they will...

Maybe it's just the inner geek, but I don't remember Legolas having a last name, much less Greenleaf.

Edit to add: Now with more Geek!!! Legolas is Sindarin for Greenleaf. So their name is kinda redundant.

Read the books. It's in there that his name is Legolas Greenleaf, and yes, it is reduntant.

Aside from that, cool bow, but I"d rather have a functional one.

well, i got an e-mail from HCG and they say that unfortunatly they dont have any pictures of the product being made, they say their factory is overseas and no pictures were taken during the process...

yes i pre ordered it also, and i do have some news! i was told a few days ago that the bow would ship in the next 2-4 weeks.

So for those of you still wondering where your legolas bows are, I recieved an e-mail yesterday saying the bows will ship in March

Isn't this the same outfit that recently put out the PulseRifle? As I recall, the majority of these have drooping issues and HCG has stopped replying to returns/exchanges. If I'm mistaken, please correct me, but if true, personally I wouldn't spend that kind of money on anything unless I knew that they would exchange it if an item that they produce has a defect in it.

Isn't this the same outfit that recently put out the PulseRifle? As I recall, the majority of these have drooping issues and HCG has stopped replying to returns/exchanges. If I'm mistaken, please correct me, but if true, personally I wouldn't spend that kind of money on anything unless I knew that they would exchange it if an item that they produce has a defect in it.

They didn't stop replying, most of that was from a member that has since been banned for trolling. Most everyone who has asked for a refund or exchange has either gotten it or is in the process of getting it. I do know there were some people that had issues with contacting them, but I think most of them have been resolved. I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong.

the legolas bow you mention I have seen available at [temporarily removed] and as far as I know they are the only company now to be able to produced the licensed authentic replica. Good luck... I previously had one and sold it about 3 years ago.

MOD EDIT: Link removed because of a virus alert (Google also lists that site as possibly harmful).

Last edited by a moderator:
the legolas bow you mention I have seen available at [temporarily removed] and as far as I know they are the only company now to be able to produced the licensed authentic replica. Good luck... I previously had one and sold it about 3 years ago.

MOD EDIT: Link removed because of a virus alert (Google also lists that site as possibly harmful).

I do not mind the link being removed, though kind of strange you remove it when it is the same link as the one on page one... though I do have the legolas bow again... lol...

unsure why listed as possible virus as other links to the same site on page one are still shown also....

the mirkwood bow is usable.... and they also do arrows which are good value too :)

EDIT: all links now removed, thanks for the heads up.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back