New concepts for anyone who wants to use them

Mr Black

I drew up some ideas of bio masks and weapons etc but I'm dead awful at it compared to the bad ass artists here so just try to picture it

First one is a weapon

Enhanced plasma caster- slim nozzle on the end for better accuracy, on top is an emitter which projects an extra dot between the Tri- cross hairs. Behind that a power source is set on the large round canister at the back of plasma caster, this power source is connected to the plasma caster by a cord, it is a piece item. 1.) Beam projector 2.) focusing lens which allows it be magnified and beamed through the emitter and then boom! Ex. Mainly used to target vitals as not to completely destroy an opponent, instead of blowing off their head you blow open their eye so to say.

If someone has already used this idea on an official site please disregard it I'd just be glad to see someone use it with their costume. I would also appreciate anyone that wants illustrate it, everyone's drawing has got to be better than mine lol

Personally, I like some of your concepts. But I figure that if you want to see anything like this, then I recommend you build it yourself. Otherwise someone else might take credit for the design and make no reference to you whatsoever.

Just to be fair, I'll whack together a sketch or two, just to help you out.
PM me if you want to show me your own concepts.

Side-note: A "focusing lens" would be very impractical on a weapon that emits all-vaporising plasma. One shot and it's burnt to nothing. Focusing Elements are probably what your looking for.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back