Star Trek vs. Aliens, who would win?

Krieger

Sr Member
Star Trek. The aliens can't move from planet to planet, Starfleet could park a couple of ships in orbit and blast them. I guess it depends on what version of Star Trek we're talking about. Old Trek, the aliens are toast. New Trek, they'd be down there trying to give the aliens a hug because "muh diversity!"
agree someone will try a hug post-Borg. Wesley will have a plaque in his honor at starfleet headquarters *after* the planet in question is terraformed with torps and phasers :cool:

asalaw

Sr Member
According to the latest episode of Strange New Worlds, Starfleet wins, but at a cost.

That's only because SNW Starfleet are comprised of idiots.

You guys beat me to it. Yes, they completely ripped off the Alien franchise, right down to having a Newt character. But I wouldn’t call killing off the most tedious character and sending the second-most tedious character off on a pilgrimage a cost, exactly. More like a fringe benefit.

Know what? Come to think of it… everybody lost.

Last edited:

_Lee_

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Aliens would win, but let's try a tag team match of Star Trek / Alien v Star Wars / Predator :)
al5tIO5.gif

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.