NEW Call of Duty BLACK OPS!!!

Well, my new xbox arrived and holy heck is it faster and quieter. It' also about 10% smaller. I really like it. I was going to wait for the next gen but mine crapped out sooner then I hoped.

Chime in if you want to play COD:MW3. I would love to have a regular day/time like we used to.

Sent from somewhere in space & time...

Well I've been playing this game now for a spell. Not sure I like it. Unless I see my fellow RPFers on I'm gonna trade it for Ghost Recon FS. most of the groups I play with sit and camp with no tactics or communication.... Very frustrating.

Well I've been playing this game now for a spell. Not sure I like it. Unless I see my fellow RPFers on I'm gonna trade it for Ghost Recon FS. most of the groups I play with sit and camp with no tactics or communication.... Very frustrating.

Ghost Recon: FS was BS. Total garbage.

ugh, I can't stand campers. :facepalm
I haven't played MW3 (and I have a PS3 so I can't help you there) but I always start my DM runs by clearing out campers.

This is why I don't play deathmatch, myself. The notion of "campers" bugs me. Why should "camping" be a bad thing? You found a good position with an overview of the surrounding area where you can pick off most people approaching you with ease. Why would you move? If the problem is that one guy camping ruins the map, then the fault lies with the map makers who gave him a campsite.

Personally, this is why I prefer attack/defense game modes with some kind of objective. I always laugh at the people who are like "God, stupid camping defenders!" Right. Because the defenders should just run right at you so you can shoot them more easily.

My main issue is not with campers; I camp when I choose sniper class, but the total lack of team cooperation when you discover one. No one tries any form of tactics just run about shooting or sit and camp in one spot the whole game. No communication. Gotta make sure your K/D ratio is high... I loved the other COD games but more so when I played with friends. The RPF had a good team going on and I miss that...

Jeff

Aaand that'd be the other reason I eschew DM style games. It's usually a bit too free-form for my tastes. At least with attack/defense, we're usually all moving in mostly the same direction.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back