NEW BIO SCULPT

Nice bio! I really like the lines and details you put into it. I like the unbalanced look of the crown. Nice work!
Thank goodness... I was hoping that I wasn't the only person who liked the off-center layering on the crown. I'm trying to break out of always being so symetrical.

i have an idea for the visor.... you and use the film ..they use for tinting car windows .. they come in light smokygray .dark smoky gray...or .. you can use a siver crome.......tinted window film should work good .. you can see out ... but no one can see your eyes
well just a thought... cant hurt to try ...

i have an idea for the visor.... you and use the film ..they use for tinting car windows .. they come in light smokygray .dark smoky gray...or .. you can use a siver crome.......tinted window film should work good .. you can see out ... but no one can see your eyes
well just a thought... cant hurt to try ...

LOL... good idea, BUT... I'm way ahead of you... my next door neighbor does tints on everything from Ferraris to bulldozers to office buildings, so I have free access to as much film as I need in any style. In fact, he's already given me some different samples to experiment with. Just need to find time to get it molded now... Hopefully this weekend.

Sweet bio Scott, any pics of it on top oof your mask yet?... as for the tinting idea... i use it on most of my bios, Celtic got the silver etc and looks great on it and vision inside is awesome.

Sweet bio Scott, any pics of it on top oof your mask yet?... as for the tinting idea... i use it on most of my bios, Celtic got the silver etc and looks great on it and vision inside is awesome.

Good to know on the tinting... I'll do that for the first casting to test it out. As for it on top of the mask, though I don't have it molded yet, it was sculpted over a plaster snap casting of the fully finished face of that mask, so I could be sure that all the mandibles and tusks and protrusions would fit under it properly and that the cut-away protions would expose what I wanted them to expose, though that may be a bit of a crap shoot once the clay was on... But the final product SHOULD be a very nice fit... I think...lol

LOL... good idea, BUT... I'm way ahead of you... my next door neighbor does tints on everything from Ferraris to bulldozers to office buildings, so I have free access to as much film as I need in any style. In fact, he's already given me some different samples to experiment with. Just need to find time to get it molded now... Hopefully this weekend.

good to hear ..its good that your neighbor gave you access to as much tint film as you need ...
that will save you money... :rolleyes: well i hope everything works out for you , im sure the bio will come out awsome
keep us posted....

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back