new bio concept

Ok Gentleman,heres a new one, i dont found a name for it..yet

Biomechnew1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the bio in post #5 only catering to it because of the ram horns and I'm an aries which I think for some reason speaks out to me in a way.

The one in post #22 is just plain awesome! It has a morphed Falcon look to it. What about "Hawk Bio" since has that Falconer look to it? Are you going to sculpt any of your bios?

The one in post #22 is just plain awesome! It has a morphed Falcon look to it. What about "Hawk Bio" since has that Falconer look to it? Are you going to sculpt any of your bios?

Thanks again Hunters! I feel i am not finished with the horned bio,its still under construction. The "Hawk bio" sounds real good, Munson you give the name
Ok,so the story is, a couple of my friends on it to make full pred suits for the autumn CosplayCon in my country,and they idea infect me also, i am on to make mine. A friend of mine was get a mysteria bio,recasted by unknown person,which was real badly deformed, and broken also,i was remake and fix that bio for him. When i was stick together the parts,got the feeling to get one for me. I just order one bio from the Lair,but the Post office seems like lose it, it was 4 weeks passed,and still nowhere. Yesterday when i was finish that "Hawk bio" drawing,i realyzed i may can make mine own sculpt. Dont know which one, but i still waiting for the bio to arrive. If someone feel to sculpt one bio from my drawings,it will be a honor for me.

This horned stuff was so much inside of me,finally its escapes from my mind to a 3D thing.. so i made this claw looking trophy from white clay. In the pictures you can see the final result casting painted.
I may stick it to a Bio, or it is good as a part of a necklace.

DSC00689.JPG

DSC00690.JPG

I have no idea how I missed this thread, you have some great concepts for bios in here.
I especially like the crown on the last one with no name. :rolleyes: Keep it going.

Thanks again Ladies and Gents I am on the next bio, but i start to sculpt a P1 head, one mini head is droped in the corner and waiting also,so time is not enough ..

I was promise the update,but i just lost in the summer (y) Festivals,etc... but it will come soon.. btw what do you guys think about my necklace what i was sculpt ?

DSC00532.JPG

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back