NEW AVP SHIN ARMOR FINISHED

Mannowar

Sr Member
Well, since I've had some requests for AVP shins and my molds for my original pair were shot, I decided it was time to sculpt a new set. I had too many things going on the past few weeks to photograph the sculpts, but here's the first one all painted up. Couldn't be happier with the way they turned out. MUCH nicer than my old AVP shins... better design, much larger and more screen accurate. The anklets are actually form fit to the contour of the foot, so they drop out a little more on the outside of the foot... The one in this photo is for the right foot. And considering the anklet sculpts were done seperate from the main shin sculpts, I'm pretty pleased that everything seems to line up just about perfectly. Let me know what you think.

AvP_front_50.jpg

AvP_side_50.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all! Yeah, Gene, I kinda bastardized them between the srceen stuff and the Hot Toys versions, but I specifically liked the knee wrap around on the Hot Toys versions.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back