New addition to my trophie room

tk1055

Sr Member
I finally got one!!! I have wanted one of these statues since 8th grade.

IMG00196.jpg

IMG00195.jpg

IMG00194.jpg

I want to thank Acid Burn over at the RPF for this bad boy.

The great thing is last night I let the dogs out turned around and saw it sitting in the shadows and was creeped out LOL (not an easy thing to do) My wife is VERY creeped out by him. :) :)

Thank you guys! He has a little bit of work to be done on him. I need to make a base for him and patch a few areas, but he is still awesome.

Tim, that Gizmo is a vintage piece from 1984. Its is one of the few things that made it through my childhood. As for adoption you may not want that as I can be really strict about certain things. ( I believe you found that out Thursday) :) :)

I am thinking of making the base look like either the floor of Hadley's Hope with an egg or part of the hive with an egg. I have a face huger floating around somewhere and a queen alien chest burster to display well.

He is roughly 7ft 2in. Or 86in after measuring him I can see how one of these could take a Pred or a squad of colonial marines. Man I need ro work on my pulserifle before he comes to get me in my sleep LOL

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back