New accurate P1 licensed !

I like the stand but I like the Icons wall mount better. Nice affordable alternative
7019CE4B-A15F-4FF4-B13B-D446B28F223D.jpeg
A87213BB-AEDB-43E1-A271-CC4B2920B6D9.jpeg

The Disc does look pretty bad azz. Hmm I have not experience that with mine yet.
. The disc is awesome grabbed that to lol . The booth at Comic Con had the spear and the gauntlet bomb that counted down like in the film . They had a working shoulder cannon also . Cant wait till those go up for pre order .

Last edited:
To be honest I don’t know lol . I can tell you one thing this is the ONLY P1 licensed helmet to ever be offered cast out of the original Stan Winston mold . I jumped all over the disc as well cast off and original with the exact same Led function as the Hero in the film . I saw that helmet at comic con and new right away it was off the original. I tried To buy the prototype they had at the booth but they Would not sell it to me lol .Did you buy the helmet with the plaque limited to 150 worldwide ?
Yes the 150 edition.

The wall mount of the Icons is the worst part . I Had one the sides cave after a while and crack. Icons used super thin fiberglass on the helmet . Not to mention the Icons was a sculpt it has no lineage to an original . The HCG was cast off an original mold from Winston studios you can see that . Nothing more accurate. They also have a disc out that looks amazing .Its a better alternative then anything ever offered far as the P-1 goes .
I’m glad you like the helmet, disc, and their stands. We have put a lot of work into getting these launched. Stay tuned for some other Pred items to come out soon. :)

I’m glad you like the helmet, disc, and their stands. We have put a lot of work into getting these launched. Stay tuned for some other Pred items to come out soon. :)
You work there ? I saw the Shoulder blaster at the booth and a few other cool props from the franchise . Cant wait for the entire line to come out !

You work there ? I saw the Shoulder blaster at the booth and a few other cool props from the franchise . Cant wait for the entire line to come out !
I do. I am in the art department. I do all graphics, packaging, photography and advertising, as well as paint master paint-ups. I painted the paint master helmet, disc and the stands that were on display. :)

I do. I am in the art department. I do all graphics, packaging, photography and advertising, as well as paint master paint-ups. I painted the paint master helmet, disc and the stands that were on display. :)
That’s awesome dude . I guess that helmet couldn’t be hung on that display at your booth as it was a prototype . I really wanted to see it sitting up . I still tried to buy it lol . You have no idea how long I have been searching for a real deal P1 like this . Finally a company made this happen . Yeah the stands are so innovative on top of how killer the actual props are .

Well awesome !!! Glad I was able to pickup the pair with plaques thanks to Knighmare's lead but even better it supports an artist on the RPF board !

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back