new ABC series 'Once Upon a Time'

Captain Hook's costume is (pardon the pun) "off the hook." :lol

822-1.jpg

It definitely is. I've been looking for a costume from this show to make for a group thing at a con and when the first picture showed up of Hook I knew that was the one. I slightly resemble the actor and the costume is amazing, now I just need to come up with $2000 so I can make it.

What's with the eyeliner? Is that because of Pirates of the Caribbean that pirates have to wear eyeliner? I'm not a big pirate guy so I don't know much about them.

It's finally revealed who Dr. Wale is! I personally find it quite funny and interesting. I guess even aliens can make it into the show, now that the realms includes 50s TV shows.

Interesting. I didn't realize Frankenstein was a fairy tale character. Does that mean we'll see the rest of the monsters?

Interesting development, I kept thinking he was associated with the Pinocchio story because of his name. I wonder if his back story changed from when he was originally introduced?

Interesting development, I kept thinking he was associated with the Pinocchio story because of his name. I wonder if his back story changed from when he was originally introduced?

I'm sure a lot of people thought that as well. I know I did. Certainly wasn't expecting Frankenstein to be in the story.

You guys caught the "slippers" reference that Rumple made, too right? That they would take him to a "magicless land". ;)!

There's talk of WoZ coming in soon. Also the "magical compass" thing really made me groan -_-. I seriously hope that they do NOT do any PotC stuff...but I bet they will.

You guys caught the "slippers" reference that Rumple made, too right? That they would take him to a "magicless land". ;)!

There's talk of WoZ coming in soon. Also the "magical compass" thing really made me groan -_-. I seriously hope that they do NOT do any PotC stuff...but I bet they will.

Well with the new OZ movie coming from Disney I'm not surprized.:)

Same here when I heard of the 'magical compass' first thing I thought was Jack Sparrow.:rolleyes

So they FINALLY let us know who was the runner in the first episode. I guess Emma does need someone since the sheriff is not coming back ever (kinda hoped he would).

Spent the weekend and made this funny little thing. It'll be great for this Christmas. ;) (No, not gonna write "Broken" on the cards I send out)

storybrooke%20postcard%20s.jpg

The episode with Hansel and Gretel is S1E09 and is called "True North" I went quickly through that episode, but it looks like there is only that one shot from Henry's book. I believe there's an episode where Emma borrows it from him and has a look through and you see more of the pictures, I might have a look for that episode now and see what I can find you :)

Yep, I have all of them. The only one I haven't include in my picture pack is the one with prince and dwarfs. I am working on it to include it in my next pack.

Yes, I think I remember seeing the illustration of Hansel & Gretel when they met the evil queen. Possibly in another episode, just an easter egg.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back