Neuralyzer MIB 2 Help

Dorm

Hi everyone, I bought an used neuralyzer from master replicas last month and it´s fantastic, the sound and lights works (it´s cool :)) but I have a problem with the mechanical system, It does not open completely.

I´m from Spain and I don´t know what can I do. Do you know how to dismantle the neuralyzer? or who can do it?

I wrote to Master Replicas but nobody answers me.

Thank you for help

Hi everyone, I bought an used neuralyzer from master replicas last month and it´s fantastic, the sound and lights works (it´s cool :)) but I have a problem with the mechanical system, It does not open completely.

I´m from Spain and I don´t know what can I do. Do you know how to dismantle the neuralyzer? or who can do it?

I wrote to Master Replicas but nobody answers me.

Thank you for help

Welcome to the RPF amigo :)

errr, I hate to be the one who breaks the news to you, but MR shut down ages ago.

Yeah, MR is long gone. Who exactly did you pay? Did you get all the paperwork/instructions with it. It tells you how to open it to replace the batteries, you can check to see if the mechanism is clear or anything that is binding.

Thank you for the welcome

Excuse me, i bought an used neuralyzer by Ebay, the neuralyzer is from Master replicas limited serie. (It seems to me that there are more models)

I don´t have instructions, but i know how to open it and I don´t see anything wrong. The mechanism not work and I need to accede to spring.

Certainly I don´t know that MR shut down.

If I make some pics probably I explain better.

My english is horrible, I know.

Thanks

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back