NerfworXlab LPA NN-14 Rey Blaster Build

Omg this is so awesome! First of course the blaster, but second the photos and details of the assembly. So cool, so so so cool!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's late I know, lol, but thanks. I don't often visit here as I use to.

It's late I know, lol, but thanks. I don't often visit here as I use to.
jedicri, Thanks so much for posting these photos and details of your build of this NerfworXlab Rey Blaster. I have searched and searched for a build of this kit and not too many people have posted any info. You provided a lot of insight to what you went thru, I wish more people would have posted their builds. I have been picking up morsels here and there of information to build me a sort of guide to build and install an electronics kit to make this a functioning prop. I feel like I found a treasure trove of great info Thanks ! I was wondering if I could throw some questions your way to gain more incite about the Electronics portion of this build ? I would really appreciate that. Thanks again !!
Best,

jedicri, Thanks so much for posting these photos and details of your build of this NerfworXlab Rey Blaster. I have searched and searched for a build of this kit and not too many people have posted any info. You provided a lot of insight to what you went thru, I wish more people would have posted their builds. I have been picking up morsels here and there of information to build me a sort of guide to build and install an electronics kit to make this a functioning prop. I feel like I found a treasure trove of great info Thanks ! I was wondering if I could throw some questions your way to gain more incite about the Electronics portion of this build ? I would really appreciate that. Thanks again !!
Best,
Hey there!

It's been some time but I can try to answer questions you may have regarding the electronics build portion.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back