Needed - Dynamite label wrapper, anyone have one?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hydin

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey

As the title says, looking for a dynamite label wrapper.

I had one that was pretty good but I lost it :(

Looking for one I can use with a printer, preferably regular sized paper (already have the red color sheets to use).

Only one I found online was for Fallout : New Vegas, but it's the wrong size and also color, meaning I can't use it with the red paper I have.

If someone has one to scale to use with a 1.25" dowel, that'd be pretty awesome.

Thanks!
Chris

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hydin

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yep, that's the one I mentioned in the post :)

I need a black and white one, preferably set for 1.25" diameter.

Chris

hydin

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Awesome! Gonna try a test print on it tomorrow and see if I can wrangle it around a 1.25" dowel :)

Thanks!
Chris

Jon Kelley

Awesome! Gonna try a test print on it tomorrow and see if I can wrangle it around a 1.25" dowel :)

Thanks!
Chris
Don't forget to cut the dowel short - most dynamite I've handled has had folded/crimped ends, akin to home-rolled coins. The fuse would be either made into the crimp before it's glued shut, or you'd punch the stick and put the fuse in yourself (recall that actual "dynamite" is essentially nitroglycerine soaked into a cellulostic binder and formed into sticks for convenient handling, I believe each single stick is meant to be a quarter-pound. The "strength" of the dynamite would be how much of that mass is actually payload - "60% ditching dynamite," for instance, would be 60% nitroglycerine/40% cellulostic binder by weight. The stated "percentage" refers to the %w of nitroglycerine contained in the stick - I've used concentrations from 20% - for long-range rifle targets - through 70% - for stump-blasting and such - with the highest concentration I've seen being 85%.)