Needed - Dynamite label wrapper, anyone have one?

hydin

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey

As the title says, looking for a dynamite label wrapper.

I had one that was pretty good but I lost it :(

Looking for one I can use with a printer, preferably regular sized paper (already have the red color sheets to use).

Only one I found online was for Fallout : New Vegas, but it's the wrong size and also color, meaning I can't use it with the red paper I have.

If someone has one to scale to use with a 1.25" dowel, that'd be pretty awesome.

Thanks!
Chris

Yep, that's the one I mentioned in the post :)

I need a black and white one, preferably set for 1.25" diameter.

Chris

Awesome! Gonna try a test print on it tomorrow and see if I can wrangle it around a 1.25" dowel :)

Thanks!
Chris

Awesome! Gonna try a test print on it tomorrow and see if I can wrangle it around a 1.25" dowel :)

Thanks!
Chris

Don't forget to cut the dowel short - most dynamite I've handled has had folded/crimped ends, akin to home-rolled coins. The fuse would be either made into the crimp before it's glued shut, or you'd punch the stick and put the fuse in yourself (recall that actual "dynamite" is essentially nitroglycerine soaked into a cellulostic binder and formed into sticks for convenient handling, I believe each single stick is meant to be a quarter-pound. The "strength" of the dynamite would be how much of that mass is actually payload - "60% ditching dynamite," for instance, would be 60% nitroglycerine/40% cellulostic binder by weight. The stated "percentage" refers to the %w of nitroglycerine contained in the stick - I've used concentrations from 20% - for long-range rifle targets - through 70% - for stump-blasting and such - with the highest concentration I've seen being 85%.)

I did this bundle of dynamite a year or so ago. I used a piece of cannon fuse, electrical tape, pvc pipe and red construction paper. Not too bad, but it looks like I stole it from Wile E. Coyote. I was thinking of re doing it. Maybe with brown kraft paper and twine and make it look old fashioned. I would like some printing/text on the sticks this time. I found a pic online of some brown and red sticks.

Anybody have a good template? The link is dead to the FNV Dynamite labels. by ~emptysamurai on deviantART

Attachments

• 20221013_230817[1].jpg
    20221013_230817[1].jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 13
  • dynamite.jpg
    dynamite.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 12
I did this bundle of dynamite a year or so ago. I used a piece of cannon fuse, electrical tape, pvc pipe and red construction paper. Not too bad, but it looks like I stole it from Wile E. Coyote. I was thinking of re doing it. Maybe with brown kraft paper and twine and make it look old fashioned. I would like some printing/text on the sticks this time. I found a pic online of some brown and red sticks.

Anybody have a good template? The link is dead to the FNV Dynamite labels. by ~emptysamurai on deviantART
Supposedly this is what they used in The Thing.

Attachments

• Picsart_22-09-27_15-01-52-796.jpg
    Picsart_22-09-27_15-01-52-796.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 20220927_162846.jpg
    20220927_162846.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 25
  • 20220927_162839.jpg
    20220927_162839.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 24

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back