Need to now something about NECA Aliens

Anytime3

I would like to get a NECA Alien warrior sometime soon but I wanted to know which Alien figure was better, the AVP:R warrior or the 1986 Aliens warrior?

Also how tall are the Revoltech Alien's compared to NECA

Thanks,

A3

I would like to get a NECA Alien warrior sometime soon but I wanted to know which Alien figure was better, the AVP:R warrior or the 1986 Aliens warrior?

Also how tall are the Revoltech Alien's compared to NECA

Thanks,

A3
both are good but the 86 warrior is abit fragile i but the requiem one is legendary great articulation since it has a ball joint legs i would get both (the 86 warrior has a sliding inner jaw btw) as for thr revoltech one i have no clue.

i would definitely at least get the AVP:r warrior first, as said above the articulation is outstanding, they all have good articulation but of the two you inquired about the AVP:r is a better fig IMO. even the base is adjustable.

then after you get that one, you WILL be compelled to buy the other cause again, they're all great figs. :)

I'll third the AVPR alien figure. I own both and the 86 is a little hard to keep standing. The paint is standard black while the other has an almost a metallic grey look to it. The AVPR figure comes with a base that keeps it sturdy as well.

Well by all the comments I think I'll get the AVP:R warrior first. I found a couple of pic's of the Revoltech and NECA fig's side by side and they don't scale well but the Revoltech alien should be the same size as my McFarlane Halo fig's.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back