Need some advice concerning the Blaster Core 5.0

BikerScout1599

So I finally want to add some lighting and sound effects to my Gears of War Lancer. I decided to go with the Blaster Core option. I already ordered it, while I am waiting for it to arrive I will been going over the downloadable instructions. ( I want to know it backwards and forwards before it arrives). I already get the gist about a lot of the functions. Magazine removal,trigger, muzzle flash that sort of thing. Something I cant seem to find info on is accent LED's. With the Lancer (as you know it has several areas that are illuminated with blue lights) I plan on replicating this with High Intensity blue LEDS, I have 6 box and 6 round. 12 total, I have looked at the pin out on the instructions but I cant seem to figure out how to hook up these 12 accent LED's. Now these are not going to do anything special, not cascading on, not keeping tracking of power or ammo. Just a simple on and off. I would really appreciate any help... I don't know if I am missing something so I am including a link to the instructions for the circuit board.

*update*
So I actually heard back from Erv and he informed me that the L1-L2 pads are for ammo counting.. So there is no just on and off. So my second option is to wire the 12 LED's in Parallel with the Blaster Core circuit board. would this be my best bet?

Any and all help would be great...
http://www.plecterlabs.com/shop/article_info.php?articles_id=17

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back