Need Serious Help Here

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Wolven Hunter

Hey everyone. I may sound like a big complainer, but I'm in serious need of help. I planning on making my own homemade costume, and any help I can get from experienced hunters will be EXTREMLY appreciated. I'm a serious fan of PREDATOR, and I've already named my Predator, so now all I need is a costume. I don't like complaining, so if it weren't neccisary, I wouldn't be doing this. My plans are making a mask, and a helmet that fits on top of that stays in place. PLEASE HELP THIS POOR NEWB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MEANGENE83

Sr Member
Go introduce yourself in our Introduction Thread.

Like 3jack says. Goto Page 1 of the old threads, and start reading. Research is key to forming good questions.

ASking how to make a mask and a helmet is like asking me how to build a home.

I could just say you get a hammer, nails and wood, but there are literally a million ways to do the exact same thing.