need rinzler pepakura helmet

redx2501

i would like to know if anyone could help me i wish to own a rinzler helmet i was wondering if anyone has the pepakura file for one if so please let me know

thank you

Redx2501

I made the Anon Helmet, I think the one on the Propzone site is a little off, but if you can find someone to make a 3D model of the Helmet from photos that you can find I'll make it into a pep file for you.

I made the Anon Helmet, I think the one on the Propzone site is a little off, but if you can find someone to make a 3D model of the Helmet from photos that you can find I'll make it into a pep file for you.
Haven't printed Anon off yet, work/study 6 days a week my day off is for family, need to try and get some time off to build it :)

Has anyone bought the Clu helmet pep file from propzone? From there pic it doesn't look quite right so before I bought it I was wondering if someone else had some info about it. Thanks!

i got the anon helmet printed off ^^ thanks vagabond i'm going to work on it this weekend i really don't have the money for the propzone pepakura files so i'll work with what i have

ya man the rinzler pep file does cost money... but you could always try to make it from scratch. thats what i will probaly do :)

I tried asking for different shots of the Rinzler helmet and never got a reply. I did however see a built rinzler pep and I have to say its very inaccurate.

i made the anon helmet these past 2 days. (thank you vegabond for this!!). first i want to start with ive never made any pepakura before so its a new journey for me. i could BARELY get it on my head without all the bottom on. once i finished it theres no way i can get it over my big head. havent decided to start all over or to kinda expand it some to get it to work.
IMG_20110419_153848.jpg

sorry the pic is bad and huge! this was takin before i finished the bottom. like i said i cant get my head in anymore mainly from the visor bottom support. ill try to get more pics up later.

Last edited:
Hmm I am slowly assembling mine, I think my smaller head "may" fit, if it's too tight I'll resize a tad bigger and try out, thanks for pic DanL

Being a noob with pepakura I had watched many videos and read plenty of forums. There's many ways to measure yourself for the correct fit. Any tips on what's the best way to do it before I print anything else out?

update on the new helm. this is my second Anon helm and it went alot smoother then the first. fits alot better too! had to do some trimming at the neck but im happy with the turnout. enjoy!
IMG_20110423_233149.jpg
IMG_20110423_233230.jpg

the first helmet was my first messing with pep and it ended up being printed at like 240mm height which was way to small. this second one the height was orginally sized at 290mm from vegabond in pep designer. being afraid of my fat head i went to 295mm. with the neck hole having to be trimmed out alot i would of went 300mm most likely if i did it again but 2 is enough for me =P

About to start assembling my Anon helmet, damn it looks a bit complicated for my first pep assembly, Dan how'd you stick the edges together for yours?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back