Need help with The Monarch

Pirogoeth

Okay. I have Googled the web. I have searched here. I cannot find any definitive help on how to make the Monarch's armor. I have never made any armor before, but I am willing to work on it. I've learned about various techniques and am leaning toward using either foam or Wonderflex. But I don't know where to start. I've searched for pep files, and they don't seem to exist. My hubby rarely is willing to cosplay, but he's said if I did Dr. Mrs. The Monarch in her cheerleader outfit, he'd do The Monarch. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

TIA!

This is the tutorial that I'm loosely following for my armor:

SoloRoboto Industries » The Monarch: Chest Armor

That'd me my tutorial there! I wrote that a while back specifically because I got asked a lot of questions about how I'd made my Monarch stuff.

For those not familiar with Wonderflex, it's basically a poor-man's vacuuforming plastic. Same concept, minus the actual vacuum former.

If you've got any questions on it, or the tutorial in general (or heck, on just whatever), feel free to ask!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back