Need help putting this together.

Laserbolt

I don't know if this is in the right section or not, but it has light-sabers so I'm going for it. LOL I could really use some help putting this costume together but keep hitting dead end after dead end. I found a workable mask and a black trench coat (for what it's worth), but i really need help getting the armor and boots together, finding a supplier, etc. I have NO skills or tech handy to make it from scratch or anything like that. Can anyone help a bro out with this? Powersuit.jpg

Last edited:
I would download Pepakura viewer and look in the JfCustom foam build thread for parts (e.g.from Iron Man suits) to start with,read/watch tutorials on foam building on this site as well as 405th.com and Leagueofheroes.com.

Wow that's quite an elaborate costume ... stay calm and if the above mentioned advice doesn't help ... you could always place a WTB in the Junkyard for a comission job if you have the funds of course.

Chaim

Looking at the mask once more,I realise it's pretty similar to the Iron Man Extremis mask without the faceplate.
For the boots you can use Classic Iron Man boots.

Appreciate the help from everyone here so far. Here's a status update. I Googled some stuff and managed to find a few things to start this build off. First off, the original pic, as previously posted here.Powersuit.jpg

Found this on Google, any tips on how to modify/if it needs to be modified, painted, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Biochemical Mask.jpg

I was also of going with this for the shoulder/chest armor rig, but it don't know if it will be long enough.

Chest armor.jpg

I'm a stickler for realism and was wondering about using a metal curiass/chest-plate to cover the rest of the chest with. My searches for an accurate looking chest-plate module so far have been nil. :( I'm definitely gonna hit the Pepakura files for the rest of the chest armor, George, thanks for the tip. I want it to be as real and functional as possible (if possible) though, hence, my search for the lower part of the chest-plate will continue.

I found these for the arm gauntlets, but I've got nothing on the segmented upper forearm armor as of yet, what do you all think?
MetalArmCuff.jpg

MetalHandArmor.jpg

WristCuff.jpg
I found this stuff from a place called http://www.allycatmetalware.com/shop/

I found this from a pure stroke of luck, it looks very similar to the photo, a bit pricey, but i think it's a good fit for this costume don't ya think?

CobraJacket.jpg

Still need a little help finding the upper forearm armor, lower chest armor, and gloves. I don't know what to use for an accurate bodysuit. Any additional help is very much welcome. Thanks to all in advance.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back