Need help on Sculpting

Dericrw

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey fellow RPF'ers!

Been awhile since I have checked in and it seems a bunch has happened!
(Even a new domain) And wow there are a bunch of builds that I need to catch up on and a bunch of new ones that are amazing!!!

I'm ready to get back into the grove and start a new project!

I think this time I will go with an entire FOAM medium except for maybe the head/helmet!

IMG_0546-1.jpg

Now what should I do next ?

Last edited:
Re: Next Project?

Hey fellow RPF'ers!

Been awhile since I have checked in and it seems a bunch has happened!
(Even a new domain) And wow there are a bunch of builds that I need to catch up on and a bunch of new ones that are amazing!!!

I'm ready to get back into the grove and start a new project!

I think this time I will go with an entire FOAM medium except for maybe the head/helmet!

Now what should I do next ?

Welcome back Deric...:):thumbsup

Re: Next Project?

Welcome back Deric...:):thumbsup

Hey ProjectEarth! Glad to be back and see you are still doing amazing things! Keep it up!!!

I plan on doing a War Machine in the near future but I'm really wanting to do a TMNT first!!

So I have a few questions to get me started on this project, hopefully some wise member can give me some help!

I figure I will start with sculpting the head. So where do yall get your sculpting clay, is there a better brand or anything?

Sculpey or Chavant NSP clay???

I also believe I will need a mannequin head to place the clay on as a base. Is this right?

Any tips or pointers would be great!!!

Soon as I find out what to get I'm ordering and getting it started!! WHHOOOHOO!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back