Need help making latex masks.

PapaERitual

Help? Im not sure where this should go… I’m trying to make a latex mask that better fits my face versus the store bought masks that are one size fits most …. Looking for someone in the DFW area that may be willing to partner to assist me? I will invest in the mask making. I will also do as much work as necessary with the project as well. You can have it in your resume plus get paid? How cool is that. But really. I need help. My kitchen, bathroom is looking atrocious right now w plaster my attempt to make a mask.

Hello there! Quick question for you to narrow what help you need down a little bit. What steps are tripping you up at the moment, and do you want this to be a closer fit, or custom to your face completely?

Hello there! Quick question for you to narrow what help you need down a little bit. What steps are tripping you up at the moment, and do you want this to be a closer fit, or custom to your face completely?
So I am looking to do front head, basically ahead of the ears. Under the chin and able to pull over my head to secure it w tension on the back of my head

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back