Need ***HELP*** Captain America Gear

IronMick

*UPDATE: The board member BoogieBear was kind enough to help me out with some of the items I was looking for. The list has been updated below for what I am still looking for*

Hi all,

I am new to the forum and I am building the Captain America: The First Avenger costume. I currently have the leather motorcycle jacket, pants, and boots from UD Replicas. Being that the suit is no longer in production I am looking to find the other parts to the costume that are needed to complete the outfit.

It would be very much appreciated in any help finding the following items, If you are looking to sell or know where I could find them please contact me.

I need:

• Gloves Size S or possibly M
  • Shield

Thank you,
Mick

Last edited:
Great find getting a UD suit.

If you have the time, there is enough info on the RFP to build what you need.

I believe someone had a belt for sale... Tried searching in the junkyard already?
Good luck with your suit!

Just took a look through the junkyard-- looks like someone snatched it up already. I'll be keeping an eye out there, thank you.

With my hectic work schedule I do wish I had the time to build. I may be able to work something out with the gloves, belt, and holster-- But I'm gonna definitely need to buy the helmet with leather chin strap and shield for sure.

*UPDATE: The board member BoogieBear was kind enough to help me out with some of the items I was looking for. Thank you!!! The list has been updated above for what I am still looking for*

It would be very much appreciated in any help finding the following items, If you are looking to sell or know where I could find them please contact me.

• Gloves Size S or possibly M
  • Shield

Fly4v-- thank you tons for the info-- every little bit helps. I may have to look into those gloves they have listed on there.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back