Need advice for dark side rey cosplay

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys, with zero sewing kills I’m trying to find someone who makes a dark rey costumes, 501st approved would be amazing..

I was curious if anyone out here knew of a maker?

we do halloween as a family, and trying to set things up now for it

any Info or “close enough” options is really appreciate, thanks!!

-Halliwax

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ALLEY

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hmmmm….

“Close enough” for “Dark Rey Palpatine”….

In my mind, a potato sack with holes cut out for the neck and arms would be just close enough to capture the essence of “Dark Rey Palpatine”.

;) (I keed. I joke)

9616DAB6-0041-4C85-AEDD-60991EDD32CD.jpeg

But, there are some other “closer” options on Etsy.

Star The Rise of Skywalker Rey Cosplay Costume Black Robe | Etsy

6CE6DFC1-690C-473A-ACEA-4005A205AE4A.jpeg

Last edited:

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thank you alley. This will work for me, I don’t know how it’s gonna make my hips look.. guess I’ll have to cycle a few more miles each day to burn those love handles

;)

this will work though!

ALLEY

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Her costume was that simple?!?!
It would appear so, from what I can see…

D890B769-36DB-48F5-8756-BF1AE7737532.jpeg

But I am far, far, from an expert on anything from the sequel trilogy. For that, I would need to refer you to seek out a “wretched hive of scum and villainy”; the thread titled: Let’s Talk All Things Star Wars…;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.