neca predators series 2 (already)

cultcollectables

Predators Series 2 7" AF Asst.
NECA51435

For the first time almost 20 years there is a brand new Predator film featuring a whole new breed of Predators. These hunters are even more ruthless and deadly than the Predators that came before. Some of the most detailed figures ever created, each Predator stands close to 8” and are fully poseable. Series 2 includes New Tracker {Predator, Battle Damaged Classic Predator, Unmasked Berzerker Predator.

Predators series 2 New Tracker 7" action figure
Predators series 2 Battle Damaged Classic Predator 7" action figure
Predators series 2 Unmasked Berzerker Predator 7" action figure

Woo!!! omg thanks Dave, can't wait to get these guys. Out of that wave i'm looking forward to getting Tracker the most. But i'll still get the BD Classic and Unmasked Mr Black without a doubt.

cant wait im going to get all of both series except the classic pred since i already have a P1 figure which just looks the same will get battle damage version tho

Sweet! Hope they don't screw up the unmasked Berserker! Also wonder if we'll see any new figures and prototypes at SDCC; I'm in San Diego right now, so I'll post whatever's interesting each day when I get back !

Would be great if series 3 comprised of predhound, damaged predhound and the falcon device along with a torphy.
Actually neca if you're reading this... HINT HINT

Sweet! Hope they don't screw up the unmasked Berserker! Also wonder if we'll see any new figures and prototypes at SDCC; I'm in San Diego right now, so I'll post whatever's interesting each day when I get back !
Blade, they have hinted to and even said they would show more at SDCC...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back