NECA 1:4 Scale PREDATOR Figure

I agree if they span it out in some years i would be fine with that.I made some heavy buys in the last couple years and have a wall of figures.But 70 bucks for a 1/4 elder would be awesome, hell the P2 coming out is going to be so sweet.

I agree if they span it out in some years i would be fine with that.I made some heavy buys in the last couple years and have a wall of figures.But 70 bucks for a 1/4 elder would be awesome, hell the P2 coming out is going to be so sweet.

Is there any definate dates on the P2, or Elder actually being released by NECA?

No there is no set date as of right now that they have relaased per post #530
not just yet but 1/4 scale City Hunter is in development
They won't have a date until they have more info on prototypes that are being sculpted and painted.

From twitter:

Q: is it true u guys will make a 1/4 scale city hunter??

A: we're developing it now along with a few more of the Lost

:cool:

Asked NECA sculptor about 1/4 P2 news on Sideshow freaks! This is what he replied:
''Working on it and all the BS in China. I can't wait to see P1 have his brother standing next to him. I wish we would make an all new Wolf 19 inch figure.''

And about the improved netting for P2:
We've put two mounts work trying to get the net like HT. So far we can't pull it off but we got it real close. HT lives in China and are from there. They can get it done and time for us keeps ticking away. I want our figure to come out already and for me the net isn't a big deal if it's like the P1. Randy wants it like the HT figure but I sick of waiting on this thing. Sooner the better and I would hope Tsang would get our figure and study it and hopefully he could improve on his where our sculpt might be better. I get the HT Predators and I want the big HT Predators to be as good as possible. Our figure hopefully will be a great figure with a great price point for fans that don't want to spend a lot of money.

Hope that helps...

Last edited by a moderator:
From twitter:

Q: Randy, quick question, is the 2 1/4 scale predators coming in September are both city hunter or 2 different ones??

A: different ones, 1 is City Hunter and 1 is not

Q: sounds to me it's the Borg lol.. Am I right Randy??

A: if you mean the Lost one, aka Green - NO. We're not doing him in 1/4 scale

Q: You Guys have to do a 1/4th scale Borg Predator .. Randy , Isn't it your fave ?

A: it is my personal favorite but he has too many unique pcs, all different armor etc. No cost effective to do him compared to others

Q: Will the 1/4th scale Preds feature the improved leg articulation?

A: yes, the hips and double knee

Yea I'd bet money it's guardian. Which kinda bugs. I wouldn't want just one or two random losties in 1/4. They either need to do them all or just elder. They are so cheap and lazy sometimes :/

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back