NCR Veteran Ranger WIP

slipshot139

I have just recently started a new project, an NCR Veteran Ranger from Fallout: New Vegas. I have the chest armour painted and formed already out of EVA foam and sealed with Plasti-Dip but I need some guidance along the lines of securing/strapping it. I have WIP pictures but my computer won't upload for some reason. If I can upload them I will. I need help in finding a cheap and efficient way of making the helmet and mask. SEEING AS I AM SIMULTANEOUSLY DOING TWO SETS! One is going to be a birthday gift for my best friend and one is obviously for me but I really need help. Thanks for looking guys!

I made something along these lines for Halloween this year. I glued suspenders down the shoulders and front to keep it at the right height, and then added a strap under the armpit, one at belt level, and another midway between the two. I'll see if I can find it to take a picture later if you think that would help.

I appreciate the help Snowmageddon. I think I will use that method myself. And I am very sorry for the necropost guys. I do have some more progress on both of my kits so I will post the updated pictures now. The straps have been added on the back (not shoulders) and I am beginning work on the belts next.

I may also need to commission someone to make me two brown dusters using the simplicity pattern. Since I am horrid at sewing and I can't find a brown duster to purchase. So I thought I would employ the expert skills of someone on the forum. PM me if you can help. :D

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back