Nautilus 2020

well, except for the area at the tail where the upper and lower join, it's finished. I reckon I can scratch up a couple of pieces to put over the rear joining seams since they don't provide anything for that.

Attachments

• subdone1.jpeg
    subdone1.jpeg
    127.3 KB · Views: 219
  • subdone2.jpeg
    subdone2.jpeg
    115.5 KB · Views: 236
  • subdone3.jpeg
    subdone3.jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 211
  • subdone4.jpeg
    subdone4.jpeg
    41.8 KB · Views: 210
  • subdone5.jpeg
    subdone5.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 219
Well, this is just about it for this one. I can't say how much I appreciate all the encouragement from you guys during this really challenging but fun project. Gotta wait for the interior sub-kit for the next one, they're re-tooling. So in the mean time I'll have to figure out what to tackle next. I thought about un-boxing the DeAgo and picking that back up but I think I'll have to wait a bit more for my enthusiasm for it to build up. I'm leaning towards the 18" Mobius Jupiter II. LOTS of modding will be required for the right look and proper lighting...we'll see :)

Attachments

• subdun1.jpeg
    subdun1.jpeg
    72.3 KB · Views: 206
  • subdun2.jpeg
    subdun2.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 209
  • subdun3.jpeg
    subdun3.jpeg
    59.4 KB · Views: 213
  • subdun4.jpeg
    subdun4.jpeg
    60 KB · Views: 203
  • subdun5.jpeg
    subdun5.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 199
  • subdun6.jpeg
    subdun6.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 209
  • subdun7.jpeg
    subdun7.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 210
  • subdun8.jpeg
    subdun8.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 212
This is what's on the table. 18" in diameter, lots of parts, full upper deck interior. I broke down and ordered the lighting kit for it...it cost 50 bucks MORE than the kit itself! But, I wanted the circular cycling light deal on the bottom and the rest of the illumination to look correct. I'm still debating on the photo etch set :unsure: So I'll start a thread on this monster pretty soon...should be fun.

Attachments

• jupiter2.jpeg
    jupiter2.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 198
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back