Interest National Treasure - "MEERSCHAUM PIPE & BOX"

B6AFD3A4-4AB3-4ED6-A69E-4E63C20F74CC.jpeg

Relicmaker,
I am in for the next run!
On a side note:
Are you considering making props for the new Indy movie when it (finally) comes out
or even the “Uncharted” film (e.g. those awesome Cross Keys )?
I haven't seen Uncharted yet, but I am curious to see the props from the movie, and I hope there's something cool to make from the new Indy movie!

....three more subscribers to go....
It's not how many to go... There's plenty on the list to do a run...
I just have to find the time to start the run. Right now, I have two big projects ahead of this one, which is the Krull: Glaive, and the Hellboy: Crown of Bethmora, which are both being cast in metal. I may be able to start casting the pipes and get the boxes started as I'm working on these other projects, but we'll see how it goes... ;)

Got it. Until then, the anticipation will have to do. Still, it's fun to imagine having one of these 'in hand' someday. Godspeed on these projects!

It's not how many to go... There's plenty on the list to do a run...
I just have to find the time to start the run. Right now, I have two big projects ahead of this one, which is the Krull: Glaive, and the Hellboy: Crown of Bethmora, which are both being cast in metal. I may be able to start casting the pipes and get the boxes started as I'm working on these other projects, but we'll see how it goes... ;)
Thanks for the update Brenton. I am as well anxiously waiting for this project to be on top of your list. I was unsure this would be moving ahead but this is reassuring.

Thanks for the update Brenton. I am as well anxiously waiting for this project to be on top of your list. I was unsure this would be moving ahead but this is reassuring.
I'll most likely be asking for a $100 deposit when I start getting this run going. So, I can secure on how many boxes to have made. I'll only be making enough boxes to cover those who are committed in this run.

Btw, has this question been asked before:

Does anyone know what the inscription on the inside plaque translates to in English, or is it just complete gibberish?

Attachments

• A83F7AF8-8115-468C-BBC5-0B673C2A4B05.jpeg
    A83F7AF8-8115-468C-BBC5-0B673C2A4B05.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 87
Btw, has this question been asked before:

Does anyone know what the inscription on the inside plaque translates to in English, or is it just complete gibberish?
I'm assuming it's fictional names of people who made it, spaced out like partners of a Pipe Making Company, since it really doesn't translate to anything...

I'll most likely be asking for a $100 deposit when I start getting this run going. So, I can secure on how many boxes to have made. I'll only be making enough boxes to cover those who are committed in this run.
Good idea. Standing by. Assume you will include instructions for the payments, yes?

"NATIONAL TREASURE"

~ Meerschaum Pipe ~

&

~ Display Box ~

I'm gathering interest to see who is interested in adding the "Meerschaum Pipe" to their collection.

I only have 15 Boxes made, so reserve one now if you want a Pipe with a Box!

This is a new run of my "Meerschaum Pipe" that was sculpted from hi-res Archive photos of the original prop!!!

So, you are getting an extremely accurate casting of the Meerschaum Pipe used in National Treasure!

The Pipe body is cast in solid plastic resin, painted, and aged.

The stem is cast in plastic resin, attached to a ‘wood rod’, stained in red oak.

Every detail is crisp and exactly like the original! As you can see from the photos below, you can see the details match the screen captures exactly!

The Box is a professionally custom made Wood Box and finished from a custom box maker and completed with Cold-cast Brass Metal Plaques made by me!
The Cold-cast Brass Metal Plaque on the inside and out are hand sculpted by me from hi-res archive photos of the original prop box!

Also included, will be a piece of paper with the 'Riddle' printed in blood-red ink, to match the 'Riddle' he printed out in blood in his notebook!

Price:
Pipe & Box - $495
Pipe - $250

Interest List:
1. JenEliot (P&B)
2. Onkelpsycho (P&B)
3. Buch (P&B)
4. Alan Castillo (B)
5. Joe310blk (P - Unaged)
6. Gla008 (P&B)
7. foosbabaganoosh (P&B)
8. Timmelsmitb
9. Sumrtym (P&B)
10. joshmrhd
11. jerryxenon (P&B)
12. lucabere17 (P&B)
13. rockbottom (P&B)
14. Asghdf (P&B)
15. Pitbull (P&B)
16. liquidgold (P&B)
17. Pirateslife (P&B)
18. JKKS (P&B)
19. matt1 (P&B)
20. icodeswift (P&B)
21. rslavick (P)
22. Timmelsmitb (P)
23. Scadge (P&B)
24. NSStudios (P&B)
25. jlhR2 (P)
26. probablyjarrett (P)
27. zort173 (P&B)
28. StormFallen2 (P)
29. Nellyfanatic (P)
30. miabug (P&B)
31. dedania2 (P)
32. Jurban9395 (P&B)
33. vhpeople (P)
34. Generalurko (P&B)
35. filfoster (P&B)
36. Fabilousfab (P)
37. bpalaganas (P&B)

View attachment 903600

View attachment 903601

View attachment 903602

View attachment 903603

View attachment 903604

View attachment 903605

View attachment 903606

View attachment 903607

View attachment 903608
Is this still available? I would like both pipe and box

Hi,

If its still available, im in for a pipe plus box.
My dad is fan of this movie and a new retired firefighter. Will be à great addition to his collection

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back